Tech Tip Tuesday for Nov 3rd, 2020
Today’s Tech tip Tuesday we will be going over a complete overview of the bikes breaking down piece by piece to what makes Elby top of its class!
Frame: Elby uses a Flow-formed 6061 aluminum frame.
• Easy Step Through
• Low Center of Gravity
Motor: Elby uses a brushless super silent 500W motor
• Regenerative charge riding meaning as you pedal you can charge the battery!
Battery: The battery that powers the Elby is a 555W, 48V lithium ion battery.
• Integrated lock, Low Power Protection, and deep sleep mode!
• Mounted low for out low center of gravity easy control ride!
Controller: The Controller on the Elby is a 6-button easy to use sleek design!
• Bike Power
• Light control
• Plus, and minus toggle thru 4 assistance levels
• Battery state-of-charge indicator
• Pressure sensitive throttle level
Display Screen: Elby has 2 options for displays we offer a full colour LCD Screen or Our Elby HUD app!
• Our Led screen offers Speed, total milage, trip milage and level of assist
• New Elby HUD! Gives you Speed, Mileage, Time and New GPS function!
Lights: Running 2 Super Nova LED lights super bright lights
• 2 165 Lumen lights on the front and back making your ride so much safer!
Adjustability: With 5 points of Adjustability making rider comfort our number 1!
• Seat Height
• Handlebar Height
• Stem Angle
• Seat Position
• Seat Angle
Other Features: There’s many features that set us apart from the competition.
• Smart Brake Lever- Cuts power to the motor so it doesn’t overheat!
• Rear Rack Fender- A rack ready fender for our Rack and baskets!
• Hydraulic Disk Brakes- Both front and back brakes are hydraulic disk!
Adjustable kickstand- A adjustable kickstand right out of the box!